Onsite & Virtual Corporate Fitness Classes and Wellness programs
FitnessU offers a variety of fitness class options to adapt to your workforce's unique needs and interests.
Corporate Fitness Programs:
- Fitness classes (available onsite & virtually)
- Fitness workshops (available onsite & virtually)
- Fitness coaching from Certified Fitness Specialists (available onsite & virtually)
Corporate Fitness Class Offerings Including but not Limited to:
- Full Body Fitness
- Core Conditioning
- Strength & Stretch
- Strength Training: full, lower, & upper body
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Tai Chi
- Latin fitness dance (New!)
Corporate Wellness Programs:
- Life coaching (To improve : Self management, communication skills, time management etc)
- Mindfulness (mental techniques to reduce stress)
- Nutrition workshops
- Meditation Workshops
How does Virtual Fitness class work?
Remote workforce is on the rise, as is the demand for flexible and equitable employee health and fitness offerings.
Our virtual fitness programs engage employees through digital technologies driven by human connection. Through our platforms, employees gain instant access to livestream classes, virtual personal training and health coaching.
We offer strengthening and fun physical activities which are similar to the onsite classes.
Our skilled fitness instructors designed the virtual class to suit beginners and advanced fitness levels. Sessions are 40-60 minutes in length and can be reserved for regular weekly or monthly classes or special one-time events.
Look after your most valuable business asset
We believe a truly healthy company isn't possible without healthy employees.
Investing in your people means investing in the future of your business, and our effective and practical corporate fitness solutions are made to help you do just that. The results are undeniably high impact, with NASA research finding that companies which implemented corporate fitness or corporate wellness programs improved their overall productivity by 12.5%!
We'll work closely with you to create fitness and wellness programs that are tailored to the ages and fitness levels of your employees, as well as your goals and budget. We've got plenty of programs available for a customised approach, including the latest fitness trends, weight management programs, stress management, and more.
We'll also educate your employees about managing important health issues. As big believers in the benefits of physically fit staff to any organisation, we're proud to be among the leaders in promoting corporate fitness in Hong Kong and Asia.
- Variety of onsite fitness classes
- Wellness classes
- Wellness and Fitness seminars and workshop
- Onsite PT training (Personal training)
- Nutrition consultation: Personal meal plan, Conduct a menu assessment of your staff café or canteen and provide a comprehensive report with practical suggestions for improvement.
- For corporate fitness centres We offer: Designing, equipment purchase, improving exciting gym/ studio, facility management, hiring instructors and more.
- Fitness challenges and contests
Benefits of our customised corporate fitness program:
- Improves morale, energy, performance, and productivity
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves employees' overall health
- Reduces sick leave and absenteeism
- Retains and attracts valued employees
- Reduces medical claims
- Associates a good quality of life with your company
For more information, please contact us or email / whatssapp - email@example.com / 22594294/ 63879993
We work with
You don't need your own gym or studio
We have the knowledge, skills and experience to conduct our fitness classes in any facility, and can set up in the company meeting room, dining hall, roof, or outdoor space.
Our top trainers take care of your people
We choose our personal trainers not only for their skills and experience, but also for their ability to inspire and motivate.
We offer a variety of fitness classes such as Functional Training, Circuit Training, Stretching, Thai Boxing, Yoga, Pilates, Aqua Fitness, Zumba, Hip Hop, Jazz and much more. All conducted in your office facility, we can use your office gym/studio or meeting hall. 90% of our corporate fitness training is conducted in meeting halls or outdoors - no need for a gym or studio! Read more about our top fitness trainers.